LETTER TO YB FAHMI (2)

Dear YB Mr. Fahmi,

Datuk Seri Anwar has today given a very timely reminder for the newly minted government not to shirk it's responsibilities but to assist all Malaysians with their problems. On your interview with BFM on the breakfast grill, you came across as a friendly and caring person to the extent that I fell for your insincerity and misjudged you completely.

With this in mind I wish to register my disappointment with you for not having replied to my email which I sent to you some days ago and the letter was also posted on your facebook. It looks like PKR is not a people's centric party and it is my hope that your party is not umno 2.0 as it seems to be.

However, I shall not give up my quest for assistance and will seek out other officials to fulfill my desire for the help that I need. Anyway, if the new government does not deliver  then we have only 5 short years to put your regime to the test. I know that you won't be happy to read this straight forward letter of mine but I believe in being frank and honest. If need be I shall write to Datuk Seri Anwar to seek his understanding with regards to the problems that the disabled community are facing.

Yours faithfully,
Alfred ho

No response from recipient

No comments: