FANS COMMENTS (SIT HIN KIN) - 04/06/2009

Dear Alfred,

To be frank with you, prior to a couple of years ago, I never heard of you nor your songs. Thanks to the introduction by my old schoolmate, William Lim, I was persuaded to join William and his friends initially at The Ol' Skool Bistro in Jalan Gasing, Petaling Jaya. Since that night, I have tried never to miss your performance wherever you might be: at The Groove Junction, Sri Hartamas or Bonton Cafe Lot 10 or even at Pappa Rich, Jalan Bukit Bintang, that is if I am in town and not overseas.

If there is anybody in KL, or for that matter, Malaysia who despite visually challenged, can plug the guitar and sing like you, tell me so, for I have not seen one solo performer like Alfred Ho yet. Your ability to go down Memory Lane with songs from the Fifties and Sixties plus your talent of multi-lingualism (English, Malay, Chinese, Thai etc) not only just bring back sweet memories of times gone by, but also promote racial integration in harmonious sing-a-longs.

May the Good Lord Bless and keep you in Good Health to continually provide joy and happiness to those who listen to your world of music and songs.

Cheers!

From:
Sit Hin Kin & Gang

No comments: