Letter to Lim Keng Yaik

Kepada : - YB Datuk Seri Lim Keng Yaik,
Minister of Primary Industries.


YB,

RE : APPOINTMENT TO SEE YANG BERHORMAT
======================================

I wish to congratulate you on your recent statement urging politicians & members of the public to refrain from dwelling on too many political issues but rather to concentrate by spending their time & resources in helping the less fortunate. I'm quite sure that you're only too aware of the fact that our beloved PM Datuk Seri (Dr) Mahatir Mohammed made a statement to the same effect when he attended a dinner organized by UPM students on 17th March 2001. As such, I'm writing to you in your capacity as a Minister, to assist me in every way possible, as I've got several pressing matters at hand & I would be most grateful if you kindly grant me an appointment, so that I can tell you about my problems in greater details. However, I would like here to give you an insight with regards to the problems that I'm presently facing.

I'm a blind individual & a singer by profession. If my memory serves me correct, I remember having met YB when you gave away certificates on behalf of the MALAYSIAN BOOK OF RECORDS about 2 years ago. YB, I wish to inform you that I have not had any work for the past six months & having bought a flat some years ago, I'm finding it increasingly difficult to continue paying the instalments for a bank loan which I took from Maybank Finance, as I'm presently running short of funds. As such, I wish to appeal to YB to assist me by using your good offices to write to the bank with regards to my predicament. Alternatively, may I suggest that you help me organize a concert where I could raise some funds to pay up my bank loan, where at the same time, I could also sell a music album which I've just recently completed at my own expense.

Looking forward to your favourable reply & thanking you in anticipation.

Yours sincerely,
Alfred Ho

NOTE : DID NOT ENTERTAIN MY REQUEST FOR ASSISTANCE

No comments: