Letter To Hannah Yeoh

Dear YB Hannah Yeoh.

I am a blind individual and a musician by profession. As there are not much job

opportunities I have resorted to busking on a weekly basis which does not bring

in sufficient income.

My purpose in writing is to request for your intervention on a matter which is of

grave concern to me as a blind individual.
You may be aware that the welfare department has different aid schemes for

different categories of individuals.
I wish here to highlight 2 main categories. The first category is for senior citizens

who do not have any employment at all and these individuals recieve an

allowance of RM200 per month.

The second category is for individuals who have some employment and these

individuals are accorded an allowance of RM400 on a monthly basis.
About 2 years ago, I applied for the second category of welfare assistance but

have instead been given the senior citizens allowance of RM200. My application

for the second category allowance has somehow been rejected despite the fact

that I have furnished proof that I am self employed.

As such, I would appreciate it if you could kindly look into this matter on my

behalf as all my documents of self employment has been provided to the

authorities.
For your info, I have spoken to your personal assistant namely, Rebecca Ho with

regards to this pressing matter but since I have made no headway I have decided

to write to you instead.

Looking forward to receiving your kind assistance and attention to  the  matter

at hand.  A reply from you would be greatly appreciated by email


Email
alfredho.music@gmail.com
my blog address is//
http://alfredhomusic.blogspot.com
my youtube channel is//
alfredho1111

yours faithfully,
alfred ho

No comments: