Open letter to Mr. Liew Chin Tong (DAP) 1

Hello Mr. Liew,

Congratulations for having been picked as candidate for Ayer Hitam to battle it out with incumbent Wee Kar Siong. I am quite certain that Wee will be trounced in the contest  for the seat.  As a right thinking Malaysian  I wish you every success in your endeavour to win over the seat from MCA. A change of government is of the utmost importance as 60 years of BN rule has done the country untold damage so we rely on you and the opposition alliance to arrest power from the current ruling regime.
Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Alfred Ho and I am a blind individual, singer by profession.
I remember that you gave me a lift to a ceramah at Serdang when I just joined the DAP and sang a couple of songs to entertain your party supporters some years ago.

Consequently , I gave performances to help raise funds at dinner functions to assist Tony Pua and Teresa Kok to finance their campaigns for the 2008 elections. When I joined the DAP, it was my intention to get involved in politics and was even prepared to help with campaigning at that point and time.

However, my hopes were shattered because Teresa Kok discouraged me from fulfilling my good intentions and I just allowed my membership to expire.

For your information, I have been a regular commentator on the free Malaysia today facebook page encouraging the readers of that news portal to vote in the opposition alliance for a brighter future so that Malaysia  can stand tall once  again.

This government is corrupted to the core not to speak of its racist policies. I would be only too glad to be of assistance to your party and the opposition alliance by performing at your fund raising events and if given the chance to campaign on the same platform to raise awareness for a better future for our nation.


Your kind response to my offer would be greatly appreciated.
Looking forward to your favourable reply.

Yours faithfully,

Alfred Ho

No response from recipient

No comments: