Letter to Anwar Ibrahim - 25th August 2008
Dear Datuk Seri Anwar,

I strongly urge you to continue fighting the good fight in spite of the dirty tactics of the barisan government to thwart your chances of winning the forthcoming elections. Just like all right thinking Malaysians, we are all desperate for change and you are our saviour to prevent our country from total destruction. Barring any unforeseen circumstances, I am quite certain that you will be victorious in the elections and it is hoped that you will lead the next government where all Malaysians will be given equal treatment regardless of race or religion. Allow me to wish you all the very best in your quest to be the next prime minister of Malaysia. For your information, I was the blind individual whom you met when Kim Quek was inducted into your party. As a singer musician by profession, I offered to perform at one of your functions as I am very much aware that you enjoy listening and singing the songs of Elvis, Cliff Richard, Paul Anka and Johnny Tillotson, to name just a few.

Finally, it will be my pride and joy to be able to perform at any one of your functions in the very near future.

To find out how I've been discriminated against, please visit my blog at http://alfredhomusic.blogspot.com/

Yours Sincerely,
Alfred Ho

No comments: