LETTER TO FMT


Letter To FMT



anwar's impatience could be his downfall. personally, I gave my support to the present government because it

is the lesser of 2 evils. although I voted for Teresa kok it was done reluctantly as during the 2008 elections I

helped both tony pua and Teresa to raise funds for that purpose as I was a member of the dap then. however,

when I expressed interest in becoming a politician Teresa kok was against it and must have influenced the top

brass to ignore me altogether. just before the last general elections, I wrote to dap's liew chin tong offering my

assistance to help him in his campaign but he rejected my offer immediately. on another note, it seems that

najib's mantra// cash is king, holds true after all. I question the logic of this government of continuing the brim

and what is most disgusting giving bonuses to civil servants when the country is in dire straits. as I have said

before, setting up the tabong harapan is a stupid idea. I for one will never contribute to such a fund as it is a

mockery of the intelligence of all right thinking Malaysians. what the government could have done is to

prosecute all former officials of the former regime who have been involved in corruption and I am quite certain

that the government will get back a substantial amount of money to fill up the coffers again. come to think of

it, why has both najib and rosma not been arrested yet despite the fact that there is so much of evidence

against them. is the government waiting for the couple to abscond so that their files can be closed? as I have

related before I recently wrote to fami fadsil and maria chin who ignored me except for fami writing a short

note to try to silence me. sad to say, I have come to the conclusion that most politicians are self serving and

opportunists. a very good example is maria chin who was once the director of berseh. I question as to why she

left the organization to join politics and if my memory serves me correct demanded to be given a

parliamentary seat. all this smacks of power and greed. I know that I will get quite a lot of flack from readers

for my comments but I feel that in a democratic country each and everyone is entitled to their opinion. in the

past I have even been labeled as a moron by a reader but I will still be steadfast with my comments. both musa

and jamal have absconded. perhaps the next couple to escape justice will be the infamous couple najib and

rosma, and we have the home ministry to thank for their inaction. good luck to the authorities for moving at

snail's pace to apprehend them in order that justice is served. finally, may I recommend readers to listen to the

latest speech given by Mahathir's secretary namely, Matthias chang as he is the voice of reason. both him and

his client were imprisoned by the former regime under sosma for trying to expose the 1mdb scandal. Matthias

YouTube channel is// future fast forward. so far he has uploaded more than 50 speeches but the last one is most

interesting and I fully subscribe to his views with regards to the new administration.

Alfred Ho

No comments: